firada Reading Glasses: 90-Day Real Use Review

firada Reading Glasses: 90-Day Real Use Review

firada Reading Glasses: 90-Day Real Use Review

Don't buy before you read this.

I've been using firada from Mozaer for 90 days. Here's my day-by-day breakdown of what actually happened.

  • Lightweight alloy temples don't hurt after hours of wear
  • Multi-coated lenses reduce glare from screens
  • Hand-made frames feel sturdier than cheap plastic options
firada - mozaer Product

Day 1: First Impressions

The box arrived smaller than I expected. Inside, the firada glasses came in a basic case with a cleaning cloth. No fancy packaging.

The black round frames looked good. The alloy temples felt light but solid. I tried them on and noticed the +1.50 strength was right for reading my phone.

The multi-coated lenses had a slight blue tint. This means they block some blue light from screens.

Verdict: Good start. They fit well and looked better than the $10 drugstore pairs I used before.

Week 1: Getting Used to Them

Day 3 was rough. The nose pads left red marks after two hours of reading. I adjusted them slightly by bending the bridge. Problem solved.

By day 5, I wore them for a full workday. No headaches. The lightweight temples made a big difference compared to my old heavy frames.

I noticed the anti-glare coating worked. My laptop screen was easier to look at for long periods. Less squinting.

One issue: The case felt flimsy. I bought a hard case separately to protect them in my bag.

Verdict: Minor adjustments needed, but daily use was comfortable by the end of week one.

Month 1: Daily Use

These became my go-to glasses for everything close-up. Reading, phone, computer work. I kept them on my desk and wore them 4-6 hours per day.

The round shape took some getting used to. I'm used to rectangular frames. But after two weeks, I liked how they looked.

Here's what I discovered about the firada glasses during month one:

  • The coating doesn't smudge as easily as uncoated lenses
  • They stay in place when I look down at books
  • The alloy temples don't get loose like plastic ones
  • They work well for cooking and reading recipes

I compared them to a friend's reading glasses from Mozaer Online. Same quality. Mine had slightly better lens clarity.

One surprise: They survived a drop onto tile floor. Just a small scratch on the frame. No lens damage.

Verdict: Solid everyday glasses. The multi-coated lenses justify the price over basic readers.

Month 3: Long-Term Verdict

After 90 days of daily use, the firada glasses still work great. The hinges are tight. No wobbling. The lenses have minor scratches from cleaning, but nothing that affects vision.

The coating held up better than I expected. I clean them daily with the microfiber cloth. No peeling or fading.

The black finish on the frames shows some wear near the nose pads. Normal for three months of use. Not noticeable unless you look closely.

Things that lasted well:

  • Temple strength - still spring back firmly
  • Lens coating - no visible wear
  • Nose pads - still comfortable
  • Screws - none came loose

Things that didn't:

  • The included case - zipper broke in week 2
  • Black paint finish - minor chips near nose bridge

Verdict: These are quality readers for the price. Hand-made construction shows in the durability.

Would I Buy Again?

Yes. Here's why.

The firada reading glasses cost more than drugstore pairs but less than prescription frames. For someone who needs +0.75 to +4 strength for close work, they hit the right balance.

The lightweight alloy temples matter more than I thought. After wearing heavy frames for years, these don't cause pressure headaches.

The multi-coated lenses reduce eye strain from screens. If you read or use computers daily, this feature alone is worth it.

What to know before buying:

  • Measure your current glasses if you have them - round frames look different than rectangular
  • Get an eye exam to confirm your strength - guessing leads to headaches
  • Buy a better case - the included one won't last
  • Check real buyer photos for fit and finish quality

Final verdict: Buy if you need durable reading glasses for daily use. Skip if you only need occasional readers - cheaper options work fine for that.

Research the strength you need. Compare prices. Check reviews from people who wore them long-term. Then buy.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

vcka myopia optics store: The Bad Buy That Sent Me to Mozaer

How Do Car Sickness Glasses Work? My Regret Before Finding Relief With Mozaer